By continuing with this application, you agree that:
- you are legally authorized to work in the United States and can provide proof with documentation that will be electronically verified
- you have real references that we can (and will) call to verify your former employment as a nanny
- you will pass a 10-panel drug test prior to beginning work
- you will pass a detailed background check prior to interviewing with families
- you accept our terms and conditions
If you are not legally authorized to work in the United States, but would like to speak with a lawyer to help you with your immigration, please contact Wendy Yevoli at [email protected] Wendy is an immigration lawyer who may be able to assist you.
This is our nanny application. It will take you about 10-15 minutes to fill it out completely. Please make sure to answer these questions as completely and truthfully as possible. We will be verifying all the information you provide, so it's important that this is accurate. The more documents you provide (photo, reference letters, certifications, etc.), the easier it will be for us to place you with a great family. If you have any questions, please email our office at [email protected]
ALMOST DONE – JUST ONE MORE STEP
Thank you for being so thorough in completing your application. We appreciate it and know it was a lot of work!
The final step in completing your profile with our agency is to complete a “one-way” video interview. This is SUPER-SIMPLE and only takes 5 minutes. You can complete it on your computer or even on your smartphone (you’ll be instructed to download the SparkHire app if using your phone). I’ve included a short video below that explains how this works. When you’re ready to complete yours, just click the “START MY VIDEO INTERVIEW” button below to get started. Please note, we need this in order to complete your profile – this is the first thing the families will see about you, so try to do a great job!