Start Your Journey With Us Today
We get the most respected and highest paying Nanny Jobs NYC has to offer. All of our nannies are treated with respect and assured their job wants and needs are heard. We coach nannies through interviews and trials and support them through training and transitioning into the home. All jobs come with vacation pay, sick pay, holidays, overtime and specific job training. We will be honest and help you until you find the PERFECT job for your needs. We only work with highly qualified and experienced candidates who:
- Have paid at least one full year of full-time paid nanny experience. Note: we must be able to call and speak with your former employer to verify this was a real job and to obtain a FULL reference on your job performance.
- Are legally authorized to work in the US. If you are not legally authorized to work in the US, we cannot work with you.
- Have a warm, wonderful, hard-working attitude and who can be flexible to the needs of our families.
- Have at least one one reference (usually more) who was your boss (no family or friend references are allowed). These references must have seen you care for children.
- Have the ability to pass very strict background and reference checks as well as 10-panel drug tests.
To Get A High Paying Nanny Job In
NYC, Please Follow These Steps
- Watch the video above to learn how we work
- Read the FAQs for Nannies below to learn more about how to craft a nanny resume, how to do an interview, how to ask your employer for a reference letter, etc.
- Collect your documents (resume, reference letters, certifications, etc) and begin our application process by clicking the “Let’s Get Started” button below. **The more letters of reference or certifications you upload to your application, the better your chance of securing a fantastic job**
- Your resume will be checked and employment verified – so please ensure all dates, locations, and names are accurate.
- You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Schedule Your Coaching Session With Tammy
Would you like nanny career advice from Tammy? Do you need help with your nanny resume? Are you looking for assistance with how to deal with a difficult situation in your nanny job? Schedule either a 20 minute or 50 minute call with Tammy below.