Parenting Advice & Coaching in NYC
Congratulations – you’ve just given birth! The doctor hands you your little bundle of joy. But now what? Your infant doesn’t come with an instruction manual,and to be frank, it only gets harder as they get older. In the past, help came from grandparents, friends, and the next-door neighbor, but in today’s busy and ever changing world, you may be on your own. While you may not have gotten a parenting manual, you can get a parenting coach. This may just be the smartest move you make.
Tammy is an experienced, internationally renowned counselor, best-selling author, entrepreneur, and a mother of three. Her expertise has been profiled in publications such as the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal and she appears regularly on the Today Show, Good Morning America, and several other news outlets. Tammy offers individualized coaching and parenting advice to guide you through everything from toddler tantrums to sibling rivalry, and more.
Parenting Advice & Coaching in NYC: How Do We Know If We Need Parent Coaching?
In order to know if you need a parenting coach, first ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you want to learn parenting strategies, such as how to get your baby to sleep or how to potty train your toddler?
- Do you feel like you and/or your spouse are good parents? Do you even know how to define that?
- Do you have a “blended” family, which offers challenges on its own?
- Are your children well behaved and happy?
- Is your home a peaceful, loving place where everyone can relax and be themselves?
- Do you feel supported in your parenting efforts by your spouse, your parents, or even in your own mind?
- Are you satisfied with your children’s behavior and how you respond to them? Do find yourself getting increasingly frustrated or angry by your children’s behavior?
Your answers may spark important conversations with your spouse or all on your own, and you may come to realize that you need some help. But you are not alone. Tammy is here to help you with any parenting problems, no matter how big or small they may seem time.
Parenting Advice & Coaching in NYC: Why Should We See A Parenting Coach?
No matter what your answers are to the above questions, don’t beat yourself up. Parenting is hard! Parents need a guide through all of the twists and turns of child-rearing. Tammy is a trained professional who is here to help you figure out what you need in order to get the kind of family life you want.
Whether you have toddlers, teenagers, a blended family, or all of the above, Tammy can help you with whatever problems you’re dealing with. Her practice is dedicated to assisting parents and children address the plethora of issues that can occur in everyday family life. Tammy provides the services needed, such as family counseling, to make sure that all parties get the help they require and deserve.